What’s With PNoy?
by: Ramon Orosa
SO PNoy went to Zamboanga to try and put an end to the conflict. After one week, he’s back in Manila, but though reduced, the fighting has not ended. Somehow, his “visit” to Mindanao has raised questions although even prior to his visit, other questions were already being raised.
For example, the MPM and all the brouhaha about government and the malfeasance of legislators high and low and the assemblies to protest and keep the pressure to ensure that PNOY follows his own slogan of “Matuwid na Daan”. The peoples” demand is that PNoy applies the demand for accountability before the bar of justice across the board, meaning allies and foes alike, seeking not just examples to prosecute but to have hailed to court any and all involved within 100 days as his sign of sincerity if he is truly allied with the MPM as his minions have declared although there is a strong sentiment that that was no more than an attempt to preempt the MPM march.
Some have suggested that a diversionary tactic had to be created. The problem is that as I had it recounted to me, two weeks before the Zamboanga problem started, a senior ranking military official had already indicated that indeed such a development would take place in Mindanao without being area specific. #OpinYon #opinion
read cont | http://bit.ly/15Ictyo
- Office, schools closed in Zamboanga City due to severe flooding (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Sins of Cory (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)
- PNoy flies to Zamboanga (rappler.com)
- What’s PNoy doing in Zambo? Palace mum (rappler.com)
- HK newsmen heckle PNoy; axed at APEC (manilastandardtoday.com)
- Australia Provides Emergency Aid for Mindanao (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)
- PNoy dared to make pork abolition bill urgent (mindanews.com)
- PNoy: Zambo standoff ‘getting closer to an end’ (mindanews.com)
- PNoy dares critics: Impeach me (rappler.com)
- Awol (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)