WITH over 300 years worth of shared history, it is fitting that Spanish Ambassador Jorge Domeq’s first Asian posting be here in the Philippines.
Born November 28, 1960, Domeq entered the Diplomatic Corps in 1985 serving in the Spanish Embassy in the NATO Council and Brazil. In 2004 he was appointed second in command at the Embassy of Spain in Morocco and in 2005 he held the post of deputy director general of the Bureau of Gibraltar. He began his official tour of duty here in the Philippines in March 2011 and—like a duck to water—easily felt at home with the Filipino culture and way of life.
read cont | http://bit.ly/152GG8K
- Swiss Ambassador to the Philippines Ivo Sieber: IN LOVE WITH THE PHILIPPINES (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)
- Spain and Britain Renew Dispute over Gibraltar (globalriskinsights.com)
- Solis returns reward to Chilean Embassy (rappler.com)
- Spain-Britain ties rocked by flap over Gibraltar (kansascity.com)
- Pinoys and world domination (opinion.inquirer.net)
- The Gibraltar Crisis And Measures, Options And Strategies Open To Spain – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- Precious Philippines (shymay1996.wordpress.com)
- EU team investigate Gibraltar row (bbc.co.uk)
- Filipino Culture and Identity (nstp1upse.wordpress.com)