Miriam Tan-Fabian ART
By Miriam Tan-Fabian
ART can transport you to another world. It can be explosive and provocative, subtle and sensual, pastoral and familial. Art can be anything you want it to be, because perhaps more than any other medium, the saying that, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” certainly holds true for art.
You have to view art to experience it.
While I am neither a professional art critic nor an art teacher, as an avid enthusiast and sincere lover of art, I often go to exhibits when my schedule would allow it. I am fortunate enough to have several artist friends in both the art and independent music scenes who keep me informed about any new and upcoming exhibits and or performances. So despite my heavy schedule, when I have time, I go. #OpinYon #LifeStyle #Art #GabLopez
read cont | http://bit.ly/1feZuYf
- Problems and Transformations in Critical Art // 2004 (reading review) (cuibafilms.wordpress.com)
- Artist Rocks (ithinkicanonline.com)
- Art Unknown (unknownartistfm.wordpress.com)
- Arcadia (dianawestberg.wordpress.com)
- Silvano Lora: His legacy lives on (cunydsi.typepad.com)
- Relational aesthetics/art & Nicolas Bourriaud (dialoguesentredeux.wordpress.com)
- the drive. (myartteacherisanazi.wordpress.com)
- Uphirst this Pollocks! (artmoscow.wordpress.com)
- Chanel Spring 2014 Collection: Art Star (snobessentials.com)
- Marisa Merz at the Serpentine: the Guardian Ends Up Being the Prisoner (taboofart.com)