[by Miguel Raymundo]
THE guessing game is on. Will PNoy finish his term?
The answer to that question is not a dare to impeach him, but also how deep the Filipinos are hurt by an incompetent and dishonest President.
“Impeach me!” President Benigno S. Aquino III dares the people.
Believing in “doctored” surveys, Aquino is confident—and deludes himself that the people love him and his family so much that they can empty with impunity this poor country’s coffers and that still more Filipinos will keep them on the pedestal.
He is likely to lose this dare as the middle class has taken to the streets and is now leading the march to stamp out corruption in government and bring behind bars those who have stolen people’s money. #OpinYon #PNoy #Incompetent #Dishonest#Philippines
read cont | http://bit.ly/15UPQqq
- Sins of Cory (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)
- Aquino dare smacks of political arrogance – militants (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- PH ups penalties for animal cruelty amid ‘crush video’ fury (rappler.com)
- HK newsmen heckle PNoy; axed at APEC (manilastandardtoday.com)
- Aquino warned to heed call to scrap ‘pork’ or face ‘point of no return’ (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Aquino, other gov’t execs in plunder raps (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Rappler Newscast | October 2, 2013 (rappler.com)
- Filipino troops retake 70% of rebel-held villages (bigstory.ap.org)
- PNoy rules out second term even if Charter allows it (manilastandardtoday.com)
- PNoy dares critics: Impeach me (rappler.com)