How ChemRes Runs its Business the Ethical Way
By Miriam Tan-Fabian
WATER is life and life comes from water. And while 70% of the planet is made of water, only a small percentage of it is drinkable. At the same time, since pollutants tend to easily contaminate our bodies of water and since water easily disperses, water pollution should be everyone’s concern, especially companies. Such facts seem obvious, but unfortunately, these truths are often lost in the minds of many businessmen when it comes to the environment.
Regrettably, many company owners and top managers share a static mindset that is convinced that reaping profits is inherently irreconcilable with the protection and preservation of the planet and that caring for the environment means additional costs, thus eroding competitiveness, but Engr. Jose L. de Jesus does not agree. #OpinYon #business
read cont | http://bit.ly/1bZvJsS
- China bars water-polluting projects in five cities (vancouverdesi.com)
- China Faces Big Water Crisis (theepochtimes.com)
- Dangerous and Dirty Water in China: Examples From the First Half of 2013 (theepochtimes.com)
- Study: Cilantro helps purify polluted water (insidecostarica.com)
- Fukushima Operator Dumps 1,000 Tons Of Polluted Water In Sea (alternet.org)
- water pollution (travellingfox.wordpress.com)
- Detecting polluted water remotely – Egypt (barakabits.com)
- U.S. EPA Awards Hawaii $1.1M To Control Polluted Water Runoff (wateronline.com)
- Fukushima: 1000 Tons Of Polluted Water Dumped Into Pacific Ocean (infiniteunknown.net)
- SecureWaters Introduces AquaSentinel (hispanicbusiness.com)
by: Dr. Joseph D. Lim
WHAT most Americans fear, more than paying taxes and speaking in public, is getting a root canal treatment.
Two of three Americans surveyed by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) also ranked root canals as the dental procedure they most fear, more than having a tooth pulled or a cavity filled.
The survey reveals that seven out of 10 (70 percent) Americans fear losing a natural tooth. Ironically, the same number also fear root canal treatment, a dental procedure that can save their teeth.
From March 27 to April 2, the AAE is holding its fifth annual Root Canal Awareness Week to dispel long-standing myths about root canal treatment and increase understanding of the procedure as one that is virtually painless. #OpinYon #LifeStyle
read cont | http://bit.ly/16ke5ch
- Root Canal Treatment (edmontondentalca.wordpress.com)
- How to Tell if You Need a Root Canal (ezeliving.com)
- Modern Root Canal Treatment (rickwilsondmd.typepad.com)
- Elmhurst Root Canal Dentist Introduces the Stress Free Root Canal (listfree.org)
- Breast Cancer And The Root Canal: What Your Dentist Might Not Know About The Root Canal (yeshualittle577bsettecase444.wordpress.com)
- Getting to the root of this procedure (readingeagle.com)
- Root Canals Gone Wrong? (everydayhealth.com)
- Why Root Canal Treatment Is The Best Option Nowadays? (laserrootcanal.wordpress.com)
- Root Canals Therapy / Root Canal Treatment (drrenju.wordpress.com)