THIS article is perfect for Filipino net junkies.
You enjoyed surfing social media sites. A friend, who’s obsessed of taking pictures in everything they ate, posted a picture of their meal on a restaurant and you loved viewing the photos. The next time you want to try the food they ate, you lose your appetite and didn’t enjoyed it much.
Researchers from Brigham Young University (BYU) and the University of Minnesota say their study, published in The Journal of Consumer Psychology, shows that looking at too many pictures of food can actually make it less enjoyable to eat.
“In a way, you’re becoming tired of that taste without even eating the food,” said study coauthor and BYU professor Ryan Elder. “It’s sensory boredom – you’ve kind of moved on. You don’t want that taste experience anymore.” #OpinYon #Health #Satiation #Appetite
read cont | http://bit.ly/H0OAan
- Food photos on social media ‘may ruin your appetite’ (medicalnewstoday.com)
- How Instagram can ruin your dinner (sciencedaily.com)
- Study Finds Instagram Photos Can Harm Your Appetite (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Satisfying a Baby-Sized Appetite (plumorganics.com)
- Can Instagram Really Ruin Your Appetite? (cio-today.com)
- Instagram Food Photos Are Ruining Your Appetite; On The Flip Side, They Could Hep You Lose Weight (medicaldaily.com)
- Can Instagram Really Ruin Your Appetite? (sci-tech-today.com)
- Diet Doc Hormone Diets & Weight Loss Plans Introduce New Appetite… (prweb.com)
- Too Many Food Pics Can Ruin Appetites, Shows Study (webpronews.com)
- Social Media Can Ruin You Appetite (scienceworldreport.com)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in cuisine, culture, social media, society and tagged Brigham Young University, BYU, Eating, food, Food photos, Instagram, Ryan Elder, Social media, the University of Minnesota, University of Minnesota.