BUSINESSMAN and Philippine Special Envoy to China Carlos Chan is a newcomer to Forbes magazine’s list of the 50 Richest Filipinos [with a net worth of US$500 million as of July 2013]—but he is certainly no greenhorn in trade and commerce.
The eldest son of Chinese immigrants from Fujian province, Chan is big boss of the family-owned Liwayway Marketing Corporation (LMC), distributor of the popular laundry starch and now the Oishi brand of food products.
Notoriously shy and elusive to the media—often introducing himself as the brother of Ben Chan, founder of Bench apparel—Chan has propelled Liwayway Marketing to international recognition. #OpinYon #Feature #Success #Oishi #LiwaywayGawgaw
read cont | http://bit.ly/1bTOpb7
- Theme park plans for Jackie Chan (edition.cnn.com)
- Film: Newswire: Jackie Chan creating amusement park dedicated to the fun of looking at Jackie Chan’s stuff (avclub.com)
- SAN ANTONIO: Homophobic City Council Member Elisa Chan Resigns (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- OK, You Steal the Money, I’ll Steal the College – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- China manufacturing growth slower than expected (kansascity.com)
- A Mother’s Love (happyinnocentmusumesenshi.wordpress.com)
- Luxury Jewelry Brand Qeelin Poised for Asian Expansion (forbes.com)
- Councilwoman Elisa Chan Resigning (kabb.com)
- shoulda? Woulda? coulda? (chanchanscrochet.wordpress.com)