by: Boy Villasanta
I BECAME aware of the film title “Elysium” when I studied genre films at the 15thPuchon International Film Festival’s 4th Network of Asian Fantastic Film (NAFF) Fantastic Film School in Bucheon City in South Korea in 2011.
Interestingly, there was luncheon and pitching, rare privileges among world filmmakers to socialize and sell their idea concepts and storylines to international investors, producers and marketers apart from local Korean stakeholders for filming.
There was an exciting project that caught my attention inside one of the function rooms of Koryo Hotel where most of the project meetings were held.
I supposed the one talking before an enthusiastic multicultural audience was Nigel D’SA, the producer and actor (of the award-winning Korean-Hindu film “From Seoul to Varanasi”), who was born in London, raised in Canada and now lives in Korea. #OpinYon #ePlus #Elysium
read cont | http://bit.ly/1fHEIS9
- Hometown (stupidhye5419.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List: 5 Fantastic Places to Visit in Korea (travel-stained.com)
- US aircraft carrier conducts military drills with S Korea, Japan (wantchinatimes.com)
- Korean Democracy at a Crossroads (isckoreamedia.wordpress.com)
- South Korea Warns North With Biggest Military Parade in Decade (bloomberg.com)
- The Cine Files in South Korea: We do it all for you! (blogs.montrealgazette.com)
- Five Taiwanese films to play at South Korean film festival (wantchinatimes.com)
- South Korea parades cruise missiles (bbc.co.uk)
- US, South Korea Agree on Expanded Nuclear Deterrence (voanews.com)
- Mother Figures: Filipino matriarchs in new local films (opinyon2010.wordpress.com)