by: Dr. Joseph D. Lim
WHAT most Americans fear, more than paying taxes and speaking in public, is getting a root canal treatment.
Two of three Americans surveyed by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) also ranked root canals as the dental procedure they most fear, more than having a tooth pulled or a cavity filled.
The survey reveals that seven out of 10 (70 percent) Americans fear losing a natural tooth. Ironically, the same number also fear root canal treatment, a dental procedure that can save their teeth.
From March 27 to April 2, the AAE is holding its fifth annual Root Canal Awareness Week to dispel long-standing myths about root canal treatment and increase understanding of the procedure as one that is virtually painless. #OpinYon #LifeStyle
read cont | http://bit.ly/16ke5ch
- Root Canal Treatment (edmontondentalca.wordpress.com)
- How to Tell if You Need a Root Canal (ezeliving.com)
- Modern Root Canal Treatment (rickwilsondmd.typepad.com)
- Elmhurst Root Canal Dentist Introduces the Stress Free Root Canal (listfree.org)
- Breast Cancer And The Root Canal: What Your Dentist Might Not Know About The Root Canal (yeshualittle577bsettecase444.wordpress.com)
- Getting to the root of this procedure (readingeagle.com)
- Root Canals Gone Wrong? (everydayhealth.com)
- Why Root Canal Treatment Is The Best Option Nowadays? (laserrootcanal.wordpress.com)
- Root Canals Therapy / Root Canal Treatment (drrenju.wordpress.com)